Jerry Crasnick of ESPN reports that several teams, including the Toronto Blue Jays, have shown interest in Dodger’s closer, Jonathan Broxton. Good idea? Bad?
Follow Travis on Twitter
Stuff You May Have Missed
- How the MLBPA betrayed the union ethic
- On the Pirates signing of Clint Barmes
- Justin Verlander and the power of narrative
- Predicting the W-L record of the 2012 Blue Jays using WAR
- The value of Arizona’s middle infield
- In a weak and expensive free agent market for starting pitchers, Danks and Floyd may be better options.
- Should the Blue Jays sign Jonathan Broxton?
- Has Ruben Amaro learned nothing from the Brad Lidge Extension?
- Hey guys, Jose Valverde is average at best (Please stop thinking otherwise)
- The myth of Eric Thames’ fast-balls
Topics2011 Previews Aimless speculation Arbitration Cases Bad Journalism Cheesy Nostalgia Complete and Total AWESOMNESS Dumb Contracts Free Agent Signings Graphical representations Hall of Fame Linky Links Minor Transactions Mopinion Power Rankings Predictions Prospects Randomness Rumours Series Preview Statistical Analysis Steroids Trades Uncategorized Venting Session